Surgery by The Warlocks, released 01 January 2005 1. Come Save Us 2. It's Just Like Surgery 3. Gypsy Nightmare 4. Angels In Heaven, Angels In Hell 5. We Need Starpower 6. Thursday's Radiation 7. Evil Eyes Again 8. The Tangent 9. Above Earth 10. Bleed Without You Babe 11. Suicide Note. Includes unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app, plus high-quality download in MP3, FLAC and more. Purchasable with gift card.
PIAS, WMG (от лица компании "Mute"); The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), Rumblefish (Publishing), ARESA" и другие авторские общества (2). Композиция. It's Just Like Surgery. WMG, PIAS (от лица компании "Mute"); The Harry Fox Agency, Inc. (HFA), ARESA, Rumblefish (Publishing)" и другие авторские общества (3).
During Surgery I became 80% convinced the only reason Warlocks put out records is to keep others from taking their band name. The other 20% I'm dead fucking sure these un-magical ass clowns are retards running with scissors, shit down their legs, hoping somebody- anybody- might take off his hat and put change in it for them. Come save us," Warlocks sing on their lazy r rock opener. Come save us, from ourselves. Apparently Warlocks used to sing about drugs or whatever, how awesome they are, the hilarious things that happen to your butt when you eat cat tranqs, etc. Ho ho ho, save "It's Just Like Surgery" ("There's no one else, that makes me feel the way that you do"), I think they've finally gotten it out of their system. Which leaves Warlocks with what exactly? A mopey bunch of trite sap . type tales almost as unstomachable as the band's former crapothecary hymns.
Band Name The Warlocks. Released date 23 August 2005. Labels Tee Pee Records. Music StylePsychedelic Rock. Members owning this album4. 1. Come Save Us. 2. 4. Angels in Heaven, Angels in Hell.
Home page of The Warlocks, a rock group from Los Angeles. If you are a fan of Skull Worship than this is for you! About this album from the band camp page. Well it’s that struggle I have with music. I write so much stuff and then end up leaving things off albums for one reason or another. Los Angeles, CA – The mighty Warlocks return on May 31st to melt minds with their own unique brand of dark psychedelia, served as only these purveyors of fine fuzz can offer. But let’s hear about what we have here, straight from the source! The brave beware! This is no ordinary record by The Warlocks.
Surgery (CDr, Album, Promo). CDSTUMM 237. The Warlocks. Mute, City Rockers, Birdman Records. Surgery (CD, Album, Promo).
Retrieved 3 October 2016. Retrieved June 13, 2016. Open Surgery is the third full-length album by Israeli punk rock band Man Alive, released on September 6, 2005. It was the band's breakthrough album, released worldwide by The Militia Group label, and produced by longtime The Get Up Kids producer Ed Rose, recorded at his own studio Black Lodge Recording in Eudora, KS, in June 2004. Peter Jeremy Fijalkowski (born 11 December 1968 in Surrey) is an English vocalist, guitarist and songwriter formerly with the bands Adorable and Polak
Overall, "Surgery" represents the Warlocks' best album thus far. While suffering at times from being a bit too samey, there is some very enjoyable material here, musically if not lyrically. By this time, the band have largely foregone any prog leaning they may have had in favour of a more commercial sound and style. Do not therefore come here looking for anything particularity challenging or original. Approach instead in the expectation of hearing some fine music.
|1||Come Save Us|
|2||It's Just Like Surgery|
|4||Angels In Heaven, Angels In Hell|
|5||We Need Starpower|
|7||Evil Eyes Again|
|10||Bleed Without You Babe|
|INT.CDSTUMM237, 0094633560925||The Warlocks||Surgery (CD)||Mute, Mute||INT.CDSTUMM237, 0094633560925||Europe||2005|
|9295-2||The Warlocks||Surgery (CD, Album)||Mute, Mute Corporation||9295-2||US||2005|
|CD STUMM 237, none||The Warlocks||Surgery (CDr, Album, Promo)||Mute, Labels||CD STUMM 237, none||Europe||2005|
|CDSTUMM 237||The Warlocks||Surgery (CD)||Mute, City Rockers, Birdman Records||CDSTUMM 237||Europe||Unknown|
|TOCP 66446||The Warlocks||Surgery (CD, Album, CD-)||Mute||TOCP 66446||Japan||2005|